The Differences Between Men and Women:
1) A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants; a woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn’t want.
2) A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband; a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
3) A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend; a successful woman is one who can find such a man.
4) To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little; to be happy with a woman you must lover her a lot and not try to understand her at all.
5) Married men live longer than single men, but married men are a lot more willing to die.
6) Any married man should forget his mistakes – there’s no use in two people remembering the same things.
7) A woman marries a man expecting that he will change, but he doesn’t; a man marries a woman expecting that she won’t change, and she does.
8) A woman has the last word in any argument; because anything a man says after that point is just the start of a new argument.
9) There are two times when a man doesn’t understand a woman: before he gets married and after he gets married.